Reasons to Order Wholesale from ShizuokaTea.com
1. Our premium quality tea products are packed fresh in foil packages and shipped worldwide directly from Shizuoka, Japan. They are never blended with cheaper, inferior-quality teas from other countries and re-packaged as the "look-alike" Japanese green teas that often appear on store shelves. You and your customers will taste the difference.
2. We are specialists at customer-direct delivery of premium quality Japanese green loose leaf teas, Matcha tea powders and tea bags sourced at the center of the Japanese tea industry in Shizuoka, Japan. If your current supplier handles a multitude of teas from various countries and makes one worldwide buying trip per year, then you may not be receiving the freshest, best quality Japanese tea at competitive prices.
3. Our year-around-staffed buying office located in Shizuoka, Japan, has direct access to the over 38,000 tea farmers, 3000 tea processors and 500 finished tea packagers located in Shizuoka Prefecture and throughout Japan. All are ready and eager to supply the finest Japanese tea available, and all are carefully screened by our office.
4. Our major suppliers are ISO Certified. Learn about ISO Certification (outside link) and find out why compliance with ISO standards is very important at a time when there is concern for food safety.
5. The flat business model of ShizuokaTea.com allows us to respond quickly to changing market conditions and new products. It also permits us to offer our products at very competitive prices.
6. The successfully operated ShizuokaTea.com online retail store provides us the opportunity to observe and detail consumer preferences first hand. This helps us guide those who seek assistance in selecting the right teas for their retail customers.
7. Our superior-quality attractively packaged consumer products are excellent choices for numerous industries, including retail, hotel and accommodation, restaurant, airline, gift basket, corporate gift giving, fund-raising, promotional items and health-care.
Placing a Wholesale Order with ShizuokaTea.com
Wholesale pricing and orders from ShizuokaTea.com are available to any business or individual who wishes to purchase the minimum wholesale order size of our loose leaf teas, Matcha, green tea powders and tea bags.
Please fill out the Wholesale Price Request Form below. We will send you the Product/Price Information you requested by e-mail attachment shortly thereafter. Let us know your questions or requests. We will answer your questions, provide a price quotation and help you decide on your product selection, order quantity, shipping method and payment options. Your order will be shipped directly to you from Japan or the USA.
We almost always respond to all inquires within one or two business days.
Please click only once. It may take a minute or two, depending on your server speed. Once your pricing request has been received, we will send you a return e-mail with our wholesale prices. Then please inform us which products you wish to order and we will arrange payment via our online shopping cart or another payment method. Please refer to our Store Help Page for details about our wholesale order policies and payment options.